Monday, August 10, 2009

NOT ME! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. "I created Not Me! Monday for the purpose of confessing our shortcomings and imperfections to each other since, after all, we are all only human!" (MckMama's words) Every Monday, you can find more "Not Me! Monday" at her site.


While out and about with my kiddos, I did not mke my oldest hold it for too long when he told me that he had to go to the bathroom. Of course, this did not result in an accident... while out and about. I always attend to my children when they need something! So cause my child to have an accident in public, Nope! Not me!




And after the said accident, while trying to get my adorable son back together and cleaned up, I did not realize that I had no extra underwear with us. I am always prepared when out and about! So... this Momma did not allow my son to walk around camando! How appropriate would that be with loose lightweight shorts... while out and about! Definately Not Me!




When hanging out with friends, I did not allow my friend to give my miserable, fussy, teething darling daughter a koolaid popsicle. What 7 month old needs that? She is way to young for a popsicle! And I did not continue to watch, laugh and take pictures of this adorable sight as she went to town Loving and devouring this (sugar free!) popsicle! I would never allow something like that... Not me!












Lastly, The wonderful Host that I am did not sit around allowing my friends to clean up, hold, feed, change and care for my daughter while at my house for the first time! That would appear lazy and rude, right?.. I care about my guests too much for that... I would cater to their every need while they attended my cookout! And neglect my own daughter allowing myself to eat uninterupted and have adult conversation?! Not me!


Hope you all had a great week! What kinds of things have you Not been up to!?






No comments:

Post a Comment