I can't believe my baby girl is growing up! We are so blessed by our beautiful princess,
and are thankful for everyday with her.
Here are some things Ellie has been up to this month.
- Elliana loves to be on her feet! We walk along everything we can and enjoy pushing things around. Though were not walking on our own yet, Ellie stands independently, maneuvers between pieces of furniture and has taken a
divestep or two on her own.
- The game of "Peek-a-boo" tops our favorite games
- She now has 6 teeth and is no longer our lil vampire...
- We squeal with excitement when we are happy and throw ourselves backwards, arching her back and kicking her feet when she's upset.
- Miss Ellie has continued to show herself as quite the little drama queen!
- She drinks out of a sippy cup more often now though Mommy has more luck with the bottle still.
- We sleep through the night (most nights) and are even putting ourselves to sleep most nights! Ellie sleeps about an average of 10-12 hours a night.
- Banana's still top the list of our favorite foods, though Ellie Loves to eat and must have something whenever anyone is eating! She is proving to not be the picky one...
- Babbles alot now, says "Momma", "Dadda", "Baby", and a few other approximations
- Enjoys emptying out Mommas wallet, throwing receipts all about and loves to make quite a game out of toilet paper and tissue boxes.
- Diaper changes are nearly impossible these days without a (very favored or interesting)distractor and some extra arms/legs to stop the rolling as she tries to escape the task!
- Just like her brothers did, Elliana loves taking things out and putting them back in... any type of container. Lack of toys? Bowls and spoons are great entertainment.
- She has jumped right in with tickle time with daddy and doesn't ever want to miss out of the giggling, squealing, wrestling fun!
- Ellie absolutely adores her big brother, Nathaniel. It doesn't matter what he does, says, or what he looks like.. he can always produce a smile (and often a giggle) on his sisters face.
- Our beautiful little girl never ceases to amaze us... and brings us joy each and every day.