Monday, November 30, 2009

NOT ME! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. "I created Not Me! Monday for the purpose of confessing our shortcomings and imperfections to each other since, after all, we are all only human!" (MckMama's words) Every Monday, you can find more "Not Me! Monday" at her site.

I just realized how long it has been since I have posted a Not Me! Monday! I think about it all the time but have not had the chance to post on time.. It has been a long busy week and I'm exhausted but wanted to share a few things I did not do this week....

I did not leave for our trip packing everything but the kitchen sink! (or so it felt!) ... then 45 minutes down the road, realize that I forgot diapers! Why would I forget something so important?! I then didn't leave my darling daughter in a wet diaper till we got to my in-laws to get a dry diaper! Nope, not me!

While on vacation, I did not turn into a giddy silly teen when finding out that I had won the briar.clair hat giveaway on Mckmama's blog! My family did not think I was crazy for getting so excited. I am more sophisticated then to act silly like that! After all I did enter and leave a cute comment (practicing my new found love of alliteration!) so why would I be so suprised that she chose me?! I also did not insist on showing my MIL, SIL, and Husband the post where My name is shown as the winner! ... Nope! Not me!

Sunday, at Elliana's birthday celebration I certainly did not strip her down to a diaper and allow her to go crazy destroying eating cake by the fistfulls. I would never allow her to make such a mess in a restaurant! My little girl is a frilly princess! Nope, Not me!

After such a mess, I definately did not carry my filthy cake and chocolate icing covered daughter (at arms length!) into the bathroom and wash her off in the sink. That would just be gross and inconsiderate... Not me!


1 comment:

  1. Your daughter looks like she had a good time with her birthday cake-- I don't blame you for holding her like that!

    I am so jealous you won that giveaway from MckMama... those hats are GORGEOUS-- and practical as the weather turns colder, too.

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete