Monday, June 1, 2009


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. "I created Not Me! Monday for the purpose of confessing our shortcomings and imperfections to each other since, after all, we are all only human!" (MckMama's words) Every Monday, you can find more "Not Me! Monday" at her site.

I did not go into the grocery store, shop for 45 minutes and ring up lots of groceries just to realize I had left my wallet (luckily in the car!) How embarresing to have to leave all that food in the line and run to my car!... Who would want to do something crazy like that? Nope Not me!

While spending an extremely hot day at the sprinkler I did not take my precious little princess daughter into the water.. making her scream.. then laugh about her cute so sad face.. Nope, Not me!
Then when it was time to leave I certainly did not take my screaming and unhappy almost 5 year old by the arm and drag him to the car since he didn't want to leave. Instead of going to the restroom, I did not have him take his wet bathing suit off and change into dry shorts right outside our van! Nope, Not me!

I also did not turn my cell phone devise back on to recieve twitter texts... (since I was feeling out of the loop missing all Mckmama's twitter contests! and funny daily activities)I would never be that wrapped up into stranger's lives that I need to hear real time play by plays of their day! Nope, Not me!
Hope you all have a great week... more things I didn't do next monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment