Elliana is 6 months old today! I can't believe how big my baby girl is getting! I absolutely LOVE this phase.. personalities really start to show and there is so much interaction. Ellie is learning new things every day and brings joy to our lives in so many ways. We love you baby girl!
Here are some of the things you have been up to...
- You LOVE your jumperoo... you have mastered the art of jumping and have such a blast playing in this.
- Anything and everything that comes near you.. is grabbed! You are doing so well holding onto things, playing with toys... and love to grab mommy's hair!
- You have actually started taking a new pacifier! You don;t use it much.. but it helps to soothe you when it's time to sleep.
- You also love your silky taggie blankie. We have started taking this everywhere as it seems to be a constant source of entertainment and comfort.
- Your now rolling all over the place and scooting your way around somehow. You play nicely on the floor with all your toys for tummy time (until you decide to roll to your back)
- Feet and toes are still some of our favorite things to hold onto, play with and even attempt to eat!
- You are almost sitting up on your own! You get excited and wobble over but will hold yourself up with your arms/hands for a few seconds and try to sit up.
- You have descovered how to squeal! (loudly!) and do it often! We also love to hear you babble and coo ( I think you enjoy hearing yourself!)
- Your doing much better sleeping in your crib, even for naps! Mommy has been able to lay you down awake a few times and you have settled yourself down and gone to sleep on your own.
- Were moving into size 2 diapers, beginning some more foods (though your not sure about any of these new flavors yet!)
- You still love your cereal and eat a larger portion twice a day now.
- You absolutely LOVE your big brother! It doesn't matter what he says, or what silly thing he does... you always smile and laugh at him! (more than anyone else!) It's soo cute!
We love you so very much Elliana and thank God every day for you!!