Monday, June 8, 2009

NOT ME! Monday

It's Monday again!... Man, do the weeks fly by...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. "I created Not Me! Monday for the purpose of confessing our shortcomings and imperfections to each other since, after all, we are all only human!" (MckMama's words) Every Monday, you can find more "Not Me! Monday" at her site.
This week after taking my son to the playroom at McDonalds to stop driving me insane! release some energy (since it was raining outside), I did not get suckered into having dinner there. We are broke and (suposed to ) NOT be eating out as much! Then when I went to order my husband and I's food I did not completely forget to order my son something! (oops!) Nope! Not Me!
After hearing that April's Mom, B, was in labor I did not turn on my twitter updates back on my cell so that I would not miss a thing, and did not visit/refresh her blog about 1000 times to check for updates on sweet April Rose...
did not tell my extended family all about them, making them so curious they began asking me for further updates all weekend! Nope! Not me!
When I decided to put together a photo album of my son, I realized that I do not really have any printed pictures now that we live in this digital era...
So I definately did not spend ALL day at Walgreens and CVS looking through and printing pictures to use.... (I have 2 small children and many other things to do with my time than that!)...
and knowing that I do not take a million lot of pictures I certainly did not end up printing 800! Who takes THAT many pictures of someone under 2?! Nope! Not Me!
After a long, draining weekend I woke up feeling like one of those days I did not want to get out from under the covers... I did not convince my son to climb in bed with me watching cartoons so I could continue to snooze....
and after a few hours of trying to entertain and settle my extremely hyper son playing, then needing some quiet "me" time I did not put both kids in their rooms to rest so I could check on my blogs and write this post! Nope! Not me!
Hope you all had a great week! What have you Not been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment