Monday, February 22, 2010

NOT ME! Monday

Being brutally honest, and living to tell blog about it!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. "Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!" You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


As I went through this week, I certainly did not take notes on my Not me Monday antics so that I would definately have something to blog about today! I have a much better memory that to need that and I would never be so worried about such things! Nope, Not me!

I did not thoroughly clean off our lovely highchair this weekend for the first time since Elliana was 7 months old!! And I did not feel ashamed at how dirty is was and how much was hidden under that lovely seat cover! I take much better care of my children's things and would never put my child in something that dirty! Nope, Not me!

And as I was cleaning said highchair, which took place on the back deck, I surely did not watch as my darling one year old daughter picked up a (who knows how old) wheat thin that has fallen from whithin the chair somewhere. I did not allow her to put the cracker in her mouth and proudly walk off eating it as if she had found a prize! I would never let my child eat something old like that, that momentarily fell onto the deck. Nope, Not me!

At another point while outside this weekend I also did not leave my wonderful children unattended for mere moments as I loaded the dishwasher. While playing with chalk my lovely son did not decide to scribble all over the table with chalk just to rub it off with his hands, creating "chalk snow" All over his sisters head!!! I always keep a better watch over my children than that. I would never stand by and let something like that happen to my poor baby girl! Nope, Not me!

How about you... what things have you Not been up to??


No comments:

Post a Comment