Monday, February 15, 2010

NOT ME! Monday

Being brutally honest, and living to tell blog about it!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. "Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!" You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

While trying to get some things done around the house, I did not leave my one year old daughter unsupervised in her highchair with some crayola beginning crayons (..and, ...a... oops! ...paint!) And I did not come back moments later to find her eating said crayons paint and covering her face and mouth with beautiful colors! I am more responsible than that and always watch my children closely! Allow my child to eat art supplies, and even photograph said incident, Nope, Not me!




I did not run out with a friend to walmart sat. night at almost midnight to grab a few things for Valentines day so that I could suprise my hubby with some chocolate. I am much more together than to forget a gift for such a special holiday like this one! No last minute late night shopping for me, Nope, Not me!


When I delived such said gifts to hubby, knowing (as always) he would not have anything in return; I also did not feel completely and totally stupid and humbled when I recieved the greatest gift ever!!! My hubby surely could not have gotten away with keeping such a huge secret from me and getting friends and family involved with this gift without me having a clue... And I definately did not become speechless when given this ,heartfelt, handmade, three-strand, personalized bracelet!! Nope, Not me!!!



After bathing my darling daughter, I did not take off my wedding rings and set them on the couch to apply her lotion. I would never be so careless with something so special and valuable. And dd surely did not hop up and instantly find the jewlry, tossing them, in attempt to avoid me getting them from her. I did not spend the next 30 minutes searching everywhere for my engagment ring which was missing so that I could find it before my husband got home! Nope, not me!
(**of course, it was my wonderful hubby who found the ring, after comforting me and calming me down from feeling so stupid, by simply moving out the couch. Your the best hubby, I love you!** )

2 comments: