Wednesday, October 28, 2009

For the Love of God Children

I walked out of the room for a moment to go use the bathroom... and when I returned, this is what I found.

A crying baby, a guilty looking boy (confessing, "It was an accident!" faster than I could even get into the room!)

...and the culpret?...
Powder... that mommy left in plain view and within reach. (oops! Guilty Mom)


The poor victim? My sweet Elliana. (not to mention the coffee table, the couch, floor...)
who was Not so thrilled about the new look.... that is, until she found something better to focus her attention on...

of course! The bottle of medicine that Mommy also left out, ... in reach. Oops.

What to do... what to say...



Angry? Mad? Upset? Frustrated? maybe a bit... yet I find myself, ...laughing.

Oh me, oh my... thank goodness they are so dag on cute. (and that I love them both to peices!)

ah....For the love of Children...

1 comment:

  1. oh Michelle!! this is too funny! but i will ask, did you learn your lesson? we get so busy as parents and forget the obvious don't we?
    poor baby girl!! Josiahi s still laughing and wants to know, did she got wiped off???

    ReplyDelete