Monday, July 6, 2009

NOT ME! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. "I created Not Me! Monday for the purpose of confessing our shortcomings and imperfections to each other since, after all, we are all only human!" (MckMama's words) Every Monday, you can find more "Not Me! Monday" at her site.

While on my first solo road trip with the kids this week I did not become a pro at feeding by infant daughter a bottle or getting her toys, pacifier, blankie, etc... while driving! That would not be safe and I would never do such things! Not Me!!
When almost home I also did not get so excited to be home that I looked down and caught myself going 90mph! That is so dangerous and I am a much better driver than that! (The cruise control was set for the proper speed limit at the point!..)
Before leaving for my trip I did not leave a sink full of dishes... that would get gross! And after being so tired from driving all day to get home I certainly did not leave the sink full of dishes (that were still there!) until morning.. I'm not that lazy! Nope, Not me!
After waiting weeks to hear about a job that I was hoping for I did not go away for a week right before starting and not bother arranging childcare for my children. I'm way more organized and on top of things that that! I would never wait till the last minute and have to ask a friend to watch the kids for me.
Lastly I did not suprise a good friend who I haven't seen in 2 years, in the middle of church, causing her to scream out during service! (cause of course, we were not late getting there!) I would never be disrespectful like that.. at church! Not Me!
We had a busy but great week visiting friends in Pa! I wish we could have seen more people and had more time to visit... but it was quick and sweet. Hope you all had a great week as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment