Thursday, March 26, 2009

T-ball fun!

Last week we signed up Nathaniel for t-ball with the Summerville Little League. I can't believe my baby boy is old enough to play on a real team!! I can't wait to see him in his uniform and be sitting on the sidelines cheering him on! Even though it's only t-ball and only for fun I love that he has this opportunity to learn new skills, be on a team, feel the joy of accomplishment and strive to learn true determination when doing your best.



So.. to help prepare for his first te-ball season we bought a set to practice at home. Nathaniel has been so excited about it and asks ALL the time if he can go out to play!! I love hearing him say, "I need to practice my catching Mommy" and then later hearing, "Mommy, I'm getting better, I'm learning" ... What a cute grown boy He's becoming!
Couldn't resist sharing some pictures of Nathaniel and Daddy out back...







"Coach" Daddy spent time giving him pointers on how to hold the bat and hit the ball...



Not sure who enjoyed it more.. Daddy or Nathaniel! (.. Or mommy watching behind the camera, capturing these precious memories!! )
There will be lots of fun pictures to come as we join the team!



No comments:

Post a Comment