Saturday, March 28, 2009

Brayden Name Gallery- I need your Help!


OK so many of you have heard me recently talking about little Stellan and his McKMama. I read McKMama's blog on a regular basis and she is a blessing to many. God has given her a gift for writing, as well as photography and she shares her life adventures, advise, and MSC with us on a daily basis. Little Stellan is still in need of prayer, he is in PICU with a heart condition called SVT. A central line was put in yesterday which should help in being able to get him the IV med's that he needs to convert his heart to a Normal Sinus Rythm which is what he needs. Please continue to lift him and his family up in prayer.

Something that was done while McKMama was pregnant with Stellan was a name gallery. McKMama asked everyone to send pictures of Stellan's name so they could be made into a collage for his room. So much creativity went into this and it is worth checking out! click here to see Stellan's Name Gallery from last summer.

SO.. This is where I need your help.. I LOVE this idea so much that I would like to create a Name Gallery for Brayden. I love His name and when I hear or see it I am filled with thoughts and memories of my precious Brady boo. I would love to have a gallery of pictures with his name as a memory.

I know people don't often know what to say or are afraid to say anything about Brayden. It is still difficut and we miss him terribly everyday... but I LOVE to talk about my baby boy. I love to hear/see his name, and I love it when others remember him. Does it sometimes make me emotional? Do I cry talking about him? Yes.. Many times I still do. That is part of my grief journey.. and it is Ok. Please don't feel bad or hesitate asking questions or talking about Brayden.

If you would like to participate and help me create this gallery please send your photo to michellezieg@yahoo.com. Be creative! Need ideas? check out Stellan's Gallery for some! Please let me know where it was taken and/or what was used for his name.

Thank You! I am so excited to see these pictures!!


Blessings!

Michelle

Brayden's Mommy

2 comments: