Sunday, March 15, 2009

catching up....

.... I wish I had more time to blog... I think of things all the time that I would love to write about. I always try and wait for the right time.. when I can sit down and spend time to blog.. well those moments don't come and time fly's by. I need to start taking advantage of even quick moments to update this and share whats happening in our world..
Here are some of the highlights...



Nathaniel got to be a "real racecar driver!"


Mom couldn't resist pulling out the jumperobo... we're still a bit too little, but I know we'll be loving this soon!



Our princess Elliana.... she's getting bigger everyday! Oh, how we love having a girl!



Life is so busy and days fly by! Hoping to find more time for updates in the future...




<>

No comments:

Post a Comment