Sunday, June 13, 2010

"Star" Baseball Player

Nathaniel: Mommy, when I grow up, can I be a Star Baseball player, would you like that?"

Spring time is here and it's t-ball again. Nathaniel has come such a long way this season. He has impressed us, his team mates, and coaches. He is so much more focused, able to throw better and often catches the ball. We are so proud of his hard work playing this year.

Here are some of the highlights from my #5, Royal Blue, left handed boy!


Up to Bat!


Home!

Baseball Ready!



Check out that form!



Always a... "Good Game!"


Team Party and Trophie night.


Spring 2010 Summerville Little League 'Sportsman Shop' Royal Blues


" YES, My dear... You can be ANYTHING you want to be when you grow up... and I would love to see you play baseball. Just remember... You are already a STAR to me!

I love you Thanie!!"

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see you all soon. Ellie and Nathaniel are growing so fast!! Love,Jess

    ReplyDelete