Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year. New Beginning.

It's a new year. A time for New beginnings. A year of Change.
I hope to do better at blogging this upcoming year.
To be able to use this space as a journal, an online reminder of the goals, committments, and dreams I have... as well as a place to celebrate the triumphs, the achievments, the progress.
Sure there will be struggles,
I know there will be trails
and bumps in the road.
But it's a process.
Taken a step at a time.
One day at a time.

The changes are necessary
It's beyond time
For a new beginning.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I was just on Brayden's blog and read his story. I am so sorry for you loss I can not imagine your Pain. I recently gave birth to Jonathan who was already in heaven. I just wanted you to know I was touched by your story sending prayers and blessings your way.

    ReplyDelete